The next Star Wars Celebration at McCormick Place in Chicago doesn’t take place until next April, but tickets already already on sale. Tickets details were recently released, and we’re here to help you weigh your options in attending next year’s event.
Who Needs a Ticket?
According to the website, all attendees ages 6 and up are required to have a ticket. For children 6-12, Kid’s 1-Day or 5-Day tickets are available for purchase. An adult ticket is required for anyone 13 years old or older, and attendees under 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
The price for a 5-Day Kid’s ticket is $100 in advance, or $110 at the door – SOLD OUT
For 1-Day Kid’s tickets, they are each $35 in advance, or $45 at the door.
Kid’s 5-Day Tickets are now sold out.
Adult General Admission
- Thursday Preview* – $55 Advance/ $65 at the door
- Friday – $75 Advance/ $85 at the door
- Saturday – $75 Advance/ $85 at the door – SOLD OUT
- Sunday – $75 Advance/ $85 at the door
- Monday – $75 Advance/ $85 at the door
- 5-Day Ticket – $215 Advance/ $225 at the door – SOLD OUT
*The Thursday ‘Bounty Hunter’ Preview will give a limited number of fans access to the show floor, Celebration Show Store, autographs, and photo ops. There will be no programming on Thursday.
Adult 5-Day and Saturday Tickets are now sold out.
Jedi Master VIP – SOLD OUT
If you’re looking to elevate your Star Wars Celebration experience, then the Jedi Master VIP may be for you. It includes a slew of premium perks not available to those who purchase a General Admission ticket. They include:
- One (1) Jedi Master VIP Badge Featuring Exclusive Art
- One (1) Official Show Poster (Rolled, complete with poster tube)
- One (1) Commemorative Program Guide
- VIP Lounge with coat check and concierge
- Half Hour Early Access to Exhibit Hall
- Half Hour Early Access to the Official Celebration Store each day
- Exclusive Celebration Store private shopping experience on Thursday, April 11 at 11:00 AM
- VIP Express Checkout Lane at the Official Celebration Store
- Unlimited use of the Lightspeed Lane to enter the Official Celebration Store
- Express Autograph Hall Autograph line pass and checkout for up to six (6) Autograph Sessions. Price of Autographs not included.
- First Access to Panels at the Celebration Stage
- We will be clearing the Celebration Stage after each panel. Jedi Masters will have first access to seats for each panel on the Celebration Stage. There will be no reserved seating, but you will have first choice of seats for each Panel on the Celebration Stage. You MUST arrive at least 40 minutes prior to the start of any Celebration Stage Panel you wish to attend.
- One(1) Private Meet & Greet with select Star Wars Celebration guest or guests
- Guest determined at the discretion of Star Wars Celebration and to be announced at a later date.
- One (1) Original signed art print, created exclusively for Celebration Chicago Jedi Master VIPs
- One (1) Extremely Limited Jedi Master VIP character pin shared only, in very limited amounts, with staff as a giveaway pin that will not otherwise be made available for sale to Star Wars Celebration Chicago Attendees.
- One (1) Exclusive Jedi Master VIP Lanyard
- One (1) Exclusive Jedi Master VIP Embroidered Patch
- One time 10% off discount at the Official Celebration Store
The Jedi Master VIP Package will cost $850. Jedi Master VIP Tickets are sold out.
Tickets purchased prior to February 27, 2019 at 11:59 PM will be mailed via USPS to the address provided. They will be mailed out starting in March. Your mailing address cannot be changed after March 8th. If 5 or more tickets are ordered, they will automatically have UPS shipping added. International ticket orders will have the option of either having tickets mailed or picked up at Will Call.
Which tickets will you be getting?
Tickets are currently on sale here.
Star Wars Celebration 2019 takes place April 11-15, 2019 at McCormick Place in Chicago, IL