TPub Comics, in partnership with Pixel Hero Games and Games Workshop®, are happy to announce their newest comic Eisenhorn: Xenos.
An original prequel to the recently released video game, based on the novels of the same name from the Black Library®. Written by Ryan O’Sullivan (Turncoat), with art from Anthony Spay (Vikings, Grimm Fairy Tales), Anthony Fowler (Blasted, Hammered), and newcomer Andre Campos, Eisenhorn: Xenos follows the exploits of one of Games Workshop’s most popular and enduring characters.
“I’ve been a fan of Games Workshop for as long as I can remember,” says writer Ryan O’Sullivan, “From playing Inquisitor, Necromunda, Gorkamorka, and other 41st millennium board games extensively during my formative years, to reading the comics and novels during my 20s, the Imperium of Man has been a long-time staple in my life. It is a privilege to be able to contribute to the mythos, especially for a character as well-loved as Eisenhorn. I hope his fans enjoy reading what he got up to prior to the events of the game and novels!”
For fans not prepared to wait until February 2017, Eisenhorn: Xenos will be available as part of the Deluxe Game Edition from Pixel Hero Games (Available on PC & iOS), as well as ComiXology, from August 31st, 2016.
Games Workshop® Group PLC (LSE:GAW.L) is based in Nottingham, UK. Games Workshop designs, manufactures, retails, and distributes its range of Warhammer® and Warhammer® 40,000® games, miniature soldiers, novels and model kits through more than 400 of its own Hobby centres, the Internet and independent retail channels in more than 50 countries worldwide. More information about Games Workshop can be found at www.games-workshop.com and further details about all of Games Workshop’s licensees and their products are at licensing.games-workshop.com.
TPub are a British comic book publisher and the creators of Twisted Dark, Twisted Light, Tabatha, Tortured Life, Turncoat, Theatrics and The World of Chub Chub. Launching in 2012, our mission is to bring more readers to comics.
- We believe in all mediums of entertainment.
- No matter if you’re into Sport, Music, Dance, TV, books, film, theatre etc. all mediums have great artistic merit.
- Despite the popularity of entertainment, some people have sadly never been to a great sports match in their lives; others have never been to the cinema or have never read a good book. And some people have never read a good comic book.
We want to change that.
- There are plenty of great comics out there so head here to see what we think are some of the best in every genre.
- In our experience your local comic book store will always be more than happy to point you in the right direction. If you don’t know where that is, we’d recommend visiting here, or here if you’re in the UK to find out!