EA – otherwise known to the world as Electronic Arts, the leader in sports gaming is not just being held to that notion. Electronic Arts has also done their fair share in the gaming world when it comes to creating groundbreaking titles. So without further ado, let’s get to the trailers from this years E3 Expo and see what surprises EA has in store for the fans in the future of video games. As we know Star Wars “Battlefront” is going to take the cake this show.
– Star Wars: Battlefront: In Star Wars™ Battlefront™ you can battle in epic 40 multiplayer battles reminiscent of The Battle of Hoth. As the Empire, you must accompany AT-AT walkers as they march towards the Rebel base to destroy it. And as a Rebel, you must do everything you can to stop them. Star Wars Battlefront will be available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC Release Date: November 17, 2015
– Need For Speed: Become the ultimate icon when Need for Speed returns November 3rd, 2015 on PS4, Xbox One and PC in an action driving experience that unites the culture of speed. Built around real world icons are five action-packed overlapping stories. Every choice, every second and every minute propels your progression through the five ways to play; Speed, Build, Crew, Style and Outlaw.
– Mirror’s Edge Catalyst: The official reveal trailer for Mirror’s Edge Catalyst, premiering at E3 2015 during the EA Press Conference. Experience Faith’s origin story and the future of first person action adventure games. Release Date: February 23, 2016
– Mass Effect: Andromeda: A new adventure awaits in the Mass Effect universe. With stunning visuals and a new galaxy to discover, BioWare delivers the next generation of space exploration.
– Plants vs. Zombies: Get ready to enter the danger zone with Plants vs. Zombies™ Garden Warfare 2. It’s a crazy new world – the zombies have taken over Suburbia, and the plants are on the attack to take it back! Plants vs. Zombies™ Garden Warfare 2 will be coming to Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC
– NHL16: NHL 16 steps onto the ice to deliver new features across the most played single player and team modes, including a reimagined EA SPORTS Hockey League. Combined with new gameplay innovation at every position and an unrivaled game day authenticity. NHL 16 puts you into the heart of a team, where you play together and win together.
– NFL16: See what being a Playmaker is all about in this exclusive E3 Gameplay Trailer. Prepare to Be the Playmaker in Madden NFL 16 on PS4 and Xbox One – In stores August 25th!
– NBA LIVE 16: Get your first look at the all new E3 Gameplay Trailer for and see LIVE Motion at work. #RiseTogether on September 29th on PS4 and Xbox One
– FIFA 16: will be available this fall on: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PlayStation 4 & PlayStation 3 #EASports #E32015